Join our hands-on technical theatre training programme, Illuminate! At Theatre Peckham we are committed to training the future leaders in the industry through practical work that incorporates our exciting vibrant programme.
As part of our cohort you will be offered:
- Free workshops in lighting, sound, stage management and design by leading practitioners in the industry.
- Opportunities to shadow our technical team at Theatre Peckham.
- Opportunities to watch relevant shows for free.
- Opportunities for paid placements on our highly anticipated Christmas show, Rapunzel.
Before the Illuminate programme starts, you’ll have two opportunities to receive more information and watch performances in our theatre:
- 20th October – Illuminate Info Session 1 – 11.30am – 12.30pm and Roll Your Sleeves with Eve – Theatre Performance – 7.30pm
- 2nd November – Illuminate Info Session 2 – 5 – 6 pm and The Farm – Theatre Performance – 7.30pm
If you’d like to attend one of the info sessions, for more information or enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5th November – Deadline to Apply
- Tuesday 7th November – Illuminate Workshop 1 – Lighting 10.30 am – 1pm
- Tuesday 14th November – Illuminate Workshop 2 – Design 10.30am – 1pm
- Wednesday 22nd November – Illuminate Workshop 3 – Stage Management 10.30am – 1pm
- Tuesday 28th November – Illuminate Workshop 4 – Sound 10.30am – 1pm
Following the workshops there will be opportunities for shadowing and paid technical theatre placement opportunities at our Christmas show, Rapunzel taking place from the 5th – 25th December.
To apply please fill in this form, and we will get back to you in due course.