Theatre Peckhams’ Business Brunch is a 4-part quarterly event, hosted at Theatre Peckham in partnership with Camberwell Business Network where local and corporate businesses can come together build relationships, develop networks, share best practice and exchange skills in the heart of the community where creativity and innovation thrives.
Theatre Peckham will host you over brunch and facilitate conversations on how we can work together to make our business community more agile, more responsive and more connected.
Becoming a part of our business brunch network will allow you to:
- Access to discounted hire space in the theatre, studios or meeting rooms for your meetings, training sessions or events. (Dependant on availability and demand)
- Receive information on events organised by Southwark Council for local business in the area to troubleshoot issues, disseminate info on council led events and initiatives that effect your business.
- Access exclusive opportunities to promote your business at Theatre Peckham Performances and Events (we work with over 500 families and young people in the local area)
- Develop partnership opportunities with local business and corporate organisations.
- Have a free breakfast / brunch once a quarter.
Programme of Events:
Part 1 – Speed Networking Brunch.
2nd May 10.00am – 11.30am
Arrive for brunch at 10am. Once you’re suitably nourished come and join us for our informal speed dating style network event where you can meet other businesses and find out who else is in the community. Refreshments provided.
Part 2 – Creative approaches to your business challenges.
4th July 10.00 – 11.30am
No matter how successfully our business are, we all face challenges. This workshop event looks at creative approaches to innovation and problem solving, where learning leads to resilience. Come prepared to share a business challenge and receive support from your peers in solving it creatively. Arrive at 10 am for pre event brunch.
Part 3 – Developing your events
31st October 10.00am – 11.30am
We will offer free space here at Theatre Peckham throughout the day where you can meet with business brunch peers to develop your partnership ideas and discuss next steps or simply come and hang out in our café and enjoy Brunch with us.
We have a limited number of spaces available at each event, so please RSVP to book your space: Book Here. Tickets are FREE, however you will need to secure your place with a £10 deposit. Deposits will be refunded on attendance of the event.
For more info on the event please contact Simone our Head of Events on firstname.lastname@example.org