Theatre Peckhams’ Business Brunch is a 4-part quarterly event, hosted at Theatre Peckham in partnership with Camberwell Business Network where local and corporate businesses can come together build relationships, develop networks, share best practice and exchange skills in the heart of the community where creativity and innovation thrives.
Theatre Peckham will host you over brunch and facilitate conversations on how we can work together to make our business community more agile, more responsive and more connected.
Becoming a part of our business brunch network will allow you to:
- Access to discounted hire space in the theatre, studios or meeting rooms for your meetings, training sessions or events. (Dependant on availability and demand)
- Receive information on events organised by Southwark Council for local business in the area to troubleshoot issues, disseminate info on council led events and initiatives that effect your business.
- Access exclusive opportunities to promote your business at Theatre Peckham Performances and Events (we work with over 500 families and young people in the local area)
- Develop partnership opportunities with local business and corporate organisations.
- Have a free breakfast / brunch once a quarter.
For more information please contact Simone our Head of Events on firstname.lastname@example.org