221 Havil Street
Join this class if you
- You have been taking Tap class for 2 years +.
- Are very confident in learning tap choreography.
- You can do a single, double and triple time-steps (with shuffle and with the stamp pick up) with the break.
- You can do 4 and 5 beat Cramp rolls.
- You can pick up steps.
- You can do travelling steps.
- You can do double turns.
Tap out rhythms and step to the beat. A chance to learn new dance sequences through the creativity, playfulness and musicality tap.
£50 per term
£10 membership to be paid on the first day of term
(NB. Theatre Peckham will check the skill level of each dancer on the first day of term to check if the student is in the right class for their level and reassigned students to the correct level class if necessary.)