221 Havil Street
Join this class if
- This is your first class in Ballet.
- You have been taking Ballet class for a year.
- You are able to do a ballet runs on demi-pointe.
- You can understand and follow basic ballet positions for arms and feet ie 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions.
- You are able to skip, gallop and hold your turn out.
Ballet school classes will take you through a range of ballet techniques from beginning to intermediate.
£50 per term
£10 membership to be paid on the first day of term
(NB. Theatre Peckham will check the skill level of each dancer on the first day of term to check if the student is in the right class for their level and reassigned students to the correct level class if necessary.)