221 Havil Street
Join this class if
- You have been taking Ballet class for 1 -2 years.
- Can skip, chase’s, do ballet runs to a good level.
- Hold good posture and turn out.
- Have a very good understanding of Ballet terminology and technique needed.
- You can hold very good posture through port de bras’ and bar work.
- Able to jump, leap and pirouette to a nice standard.
Ballet school classes will take you through a range of ballet techniques from beginning to intermediate.
£50 per term
£10 membership to be paid on the first day of term
(NB. Theatre Peckham will check the skill level of each dancer on the first day of term to check if the student is in the right class for their level and reassigned students to the correct level class if necessary.)