Imagine and Play
in partnership with South London Gallery
Day & time: Wednesdays, 10:30am-12pm
30 Sept, 7 Oct, 14 Oct, 21 Oct, (28 Oct break for half term), 4 Nov, 11 Nov, 18 Nov, 25 Nov, 2 Dec, 9 Dec
Location: Meet at Theatre Peckham, 221 Havil Street, SE5 7SD
FREE weekly storytelling for under 5s
- Interactive, multi-sensory hour-long sessions using drama, music, movement and art to creatively bring our local community in and around Sceaux Gardens back together after months of being apart.
- Encourage your little one to see the world a little differently through inclusive picture books with characters from all walks of life.
- Develop your child’s confidence, speaking and listening skills by exploring characters and their emotions with a theatre practitioner.
- Imagine & Play is suitable for children under 5.
- We actively welcome children with additional learning or behavioural needs – our experienced facilitators will ensure that all children have an equally comfortable and enriching experience.
Led by theatre practitioner Amari Harris with support from facilitator Anna Abimbola. We are working to the latest Covid-19 national guidance and recommendations to reduce the risk of transmission and support the delivery of Imagine & Play.