London Landmarks Half Marathon
Theatre Peckham is a learning theatre that is built to champion artistic excellence and social change for young people and our hyper-local community.
We are excited to announce that we will be participating in the London Landmarks Half Marathon that is so much more than just a run! Get ready to celebrates London’s grand, quirky and hidden history like never before!
We have 10 places available for the 2024 London Landmarks Half Marathon [LLHM] and we require a fantastic running team!
- The event will take place on 07 APRIL 2024.
- The LLHM offers a fabulous central London half marathon route adorned with route activations, musical performances, DJs, dancers, themed cheer stations and more!
- £25 registration fee
- We are asking each runner to pledge to raise a minimum of £500 (making a team target of £5000).
What to expect
- Fundraising pack to support you in reaching the £500 target.
- Your very own Theatre Peckham running t-shirt.
- Exclusive deals and offers for runners and spectators across race weekend.
- There will be over 450 themed charity cheer stations along the route, supporting you every step of the way. Expect music, dancing and an incredible atmosphere!
- Fun activations on route bringing to life London’s quirky and hidden history to keep you entertained.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Hubbard at email@example.com or call 020 7708 5401.