Support Us

Theatre Peckham has an impressive track record of developing and creating live theatre and theatre arts participation which inspires the young people from the diverse communities of South London to engage with the performing arts as audiences, participants, artists and creators.

We run a programme of weekly classes in drama, singing, dance, musical theatre and accredited courses. We offer a wide variety of theatre based training and provide a welcoming space for children, young people, their parents and extended families.  We raise aspirations, offer choices and progression routes into the creative industries as well as enhancing vital life skills. We are proud of the success of many of the alumni, their career and education paths demonstrate the value of the range of transferable skills that they have learned

What we achieve with your help

Theatre Peckham is a registered charity.  Charity number: 294399.

We receive grants from Arts Council England and the London Borough of Southwark, we also generate earned income, but we need to raise additional funds to enable us to continue to deliver our highly regarded programme of work. We are grateful to the trusts and foundations and generous individuals who support our work.

We provide an average of 30 different classes per week, a total of 960 workshop sessions with 470 participants and a total attendance of 14,800 at classes and rehearsals each year.

The majority of our members came from Peckham and Camberwell (62%); the other 38% of participants came from across London, from 31 different postal areas as far afield as Brent and Hackney, Bromley and Croydon.

We need your support for:

  • Bursaries for our programme of regular classes
  • Our workshop programme
  • Productions

Ways to give

There are many ways to support our work.

  • Make a donation
  • Make a regular monthly or annual donation
  • Corporate giving – your company can help us to create
  • Gift Aid – if you are a UK tax payer
  • Payroll Giving – Payroll Giving is a tax-efficient way to support Theatre Peckham. Payroll Giving donations are deducted before tax and therefore for every £1.00 you give, it will cost you £0.80, for higher rate tax payers, it will cost you £0.60. Many companies will support their employees by matching their donations. Please speak with your employer about Payroll Giving, it is easy to set up, see HMRC’s website for further details.

Leave a Legacy

Leaving a charitable gift in your will is a special and personal way to ensure your legacy will enhance creative opportunities for young people.

Your solicitor may be able to help and we will help in any way we can.

Charity number: 294399

For further information about supporting our work, please contact

Current Supporters

We are grateful to our current supporters and friends for their commitment to our work, without their help, we would not achieve all that we have.

Our New Theatre

In October 2016, Theatre Peckham has moved into its new purpose built theatre and studios on the site of the original home in Havil Street. Our Capital Project has enabled us to fit out and equip the building to a high standard, including a beautiful retractable seating bank for 200, sound, lighting and assisted listening equipment, a projector and retractable screen as well as furniture, café fittings and IT and box office equipment.  We are extremely grateful to all our funders who took part in our successful capital campaign.

For more information, please contact / 020 38895742


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *