CREATIVE LEARNING MANAGER
Purpose of Role: Responsible for ensuring the development and effective delivery of an innovative creative learning programme and to maintain strong community links. Working strategically with the senior management team, visiting and associate companies, external agencies, freelance facilitators, schools and community groups to deliver youth and community theatre programmes that support the vision of Theatre Peckham.
- Manage Theatre Peckham’s high quality in-house Performing Arts programme of classes, Backstage Academy (Technical Theatre Course) and Artist Development Programme.
- Proactively lead the development of the Creative Learning at Theatre Peckham, working closely with internal and external stakeholders as necessary, to ensure that projects are produced to a high quality and deliver the vision and aims of the company.
- Actively develop and maintain influential working relationships with key stakeholders such as schools, community groups, the local authority and the Arts Council in order to be a respected advocate and enhance the reputation of youth and community theatre programmes at Theatre Peckham.
- Identify new funding opportunities and broker partnership-based relationships which will enable Theatre Peckham to increase its youth and community engagement.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Manager to champion new and innovative ways to increase the reach and scope of our provision.
This is a full time position (35 hours per week) with a salary range from £25,000 to £28,000 p/a depending on experience.
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for the post of Creative Learning Manager please download and complete the application form and equality monitoring form and return them to Vanessa Bunn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Theatre Peckham, 221 Havil Street, London, SE5 7SD
Please note that only applications submitted on Theatre Peckham’s Application Form will be considered. We do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Saturday 16th March 2019
Interviews to be held: Thursday 21st March 2019
If you are unable to attend on that date, please state the first date you will be will be available as we may be able to offer an alternative interview date.
Theatre Peckham welcomes and encourages applications from everyone regardless of their age, sex, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability or nationality.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We advertise all job opportunities here, so if there aren’t any suitable vacancies at the moment, why not bookmark this page and check again in the future?
Check for work experience opportunities here
Check for volunteering opportunities here